le forum test de Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par aide@francite.net tony

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
mikejasonuk
Posté le:
26/4/2021 01:16
Sujet du message:
How to fix brother printer offline
Répondre            
Email:
jgtbrss@gmail.com
Site Internet:
http://altraexpert.com/fix-brother-printer-says-offline/
In some cases it happens when you are attempting to print an important document from the PC, yet your Brother printer says it's disconnected. So don't freeze around then since it very well may be an issue with windows 10 update or remote association issue with the router.As you have seen that after each and every report on windows 10, How to fix brother printer offline. Nonetheless, Windows 10 update or driver update isn't the solitary motivation to carry your printer to a disconnected state. The central point behind the brother printer showing a disconnected message in windows 10 is the association problem. Brother Printer could show a disconnected message when not associated as expected to the Windows 10 PC, WiFi network or Router. In the present circumstance, you need to check every one of the associations by following these steps.If your printer is appropriately associated still it says disconnected, at that point it may have something to do with the Brother printer status. The chose printer probably won't be set as the default printer or it very well may be disconnected or stopped from windows 10 printer properties. Follow these simple strides to check every one of the issues.
Open Printers and Devices windows from Control Panel.
Select your Brother printer and Right-click on it to open "See what's printing"
Again Right-click on the chose printer and snap on "Set as default printer".
Under "Set as default printer" you can see your Printer status – disconnected or stopped.
On the off chance that the Brother printer is stopped, basically click on "Resume printing".
Restart the print.

Bellaswan
Posté le:
28/4/2021 06:03
Sujet du message:
FIX ERROR CODE 0XC00000F WINDOWS 10
Répondre            

The error code 0xc00000f denotes a Boot Configuration Data problem. We have made sure to offer you some promising solutions to FIX ERROR CODE 0XC00000F WINDOWS 10 .It is important to keep on checking and repairing your computer system, fixing Boot Configuration Data, rebuilding it, and creating EFI system partition to overcome such concerns. 

Pleamak
Posté le:
19/7/2021 09:29
Sujet du message:
Brother printer
Répondre            
Email:
royalsinger014@gmail.com

I am using the brother printer for almost 10 years. There are lots of helpful services are available online to take help. I just bought this model https://productz.com/en/brother-mfc-l2710dw/p/63Ld2 last week and set up it by taking help from online sources. 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum