le forum test de Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par aide@francite.net tony

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
Noalyusayu
Posté le:
24/6/2021 19:59
Sujet du message:
Trading Platform
Répondre            

What is a Forex Trading Platform?
trading platform
A forex trading platform is an online software which enables investors to access the foreign exchange market. It can be used to open, close and manage trades from the device of their choice and contains a variety of tools, indicators and timeframes designed to allow you to monitor and analyse the markets in real-time.

Trading platforms such as MetaTrader don’t just limit you to foreign exchange — you can trade a variety of other financial instruments including commodities, precious metals, CFDs and more.

A client-centric broker like FXTM makes these cutting-edge platforms available to download for free, and offers you any technical or practical support you may need.

MilanIask
Posté le:
30/6/2021 20:59
Sujet du message:
re:
Répondre            

I think that a lot of people interested in Forex these days and in cryptocurrency as well. Are you interested in it as well? Then this article https://icoholder.com/blog/elon-musk-backs-bitcoin-dismisses-dogecoin/ will be very useful for you. Make sure to read it if you want to know more. Hope that you will like it as well. 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum