believe that there
เกม slot are young people Not many are in a state of exercise. control food But the weight and fat have decreased very little or not at all. That may be because your metabolism has a problem. Trainer Chan-Anan Apinan posted interesting information about the metabolic system that
How to fix the metabolism to return to normal functioning
1. Exercise with weight training and cardio. The goal is to increase muscle volume and improve the efficiency of using fat for energy while doing activities. Gaining muscle here doesn't mean having big muscles like a bodybuilder. just have the courage within the standard is enough You should do weight training or bodyweight exercises for at least 2-3 days a week.
2. Get at least 150 minutes of strenuous cardio exercise per week.
- Drink enough water Don't let yourself feel very thirsty.
- Get enough sleep while sleeping The body will repair and restore itself. The more we sleep soundly and continuously. It will have more time to recover.
But if the metabolic system is broken due to abnormalities in thyroid hormone levels You should see your doctor for a diagnosis. and receive advice on how to properly take care of yourself (If exhaustion causes the above symptoms for many reasons Go get a blood test.)
What is a broken metabolic system?
a state in which the body can use less energy from food than usual to have residual energy and is stored in the form of more fat making it possible to become obese And the amount of fat that exceeds the threshold easily
The condition of the metabolic system is broken from?
- abnormal thyroid hormone levels may occur spontaneously or as a result of stress or side effects from incorrect medication
- Fasting or causing the body to receive less energy than it should be very much continuously for a long time
- Massive loss of muscle mass It may come from an older age. lack of movement or severe malnutrition
What are the most common symptoms in people whose metabolism is broken?
Unusually easy to gain weight or not to lose at all Although diet and exercise regularly
- Fatigue, not active
- have trouble sleeping
- Abnormal sex hormone system, such as irregular menstruation or decreased sexual sensation
how to fix
- Stop starving and eat all 5 food groups because our body needs nutrients to repair and strengthen various systems and cells in the body.
- Eat enough protein For the average person, the daily protein intake should be 0.8 - 1.2 grams per kilogram of body weight, or for those who want to build muscle. You can eat up to 2 grams of protein per kilogram of body weight per day.
- Do not be afraid of flour and fat. but eat in moderation Your body still needs carbohydrates and fats to keep your systems in good working order.
- But should choose a food source that is beneficial Such as complex carbohydrates such as brown rice, oats, pumpkin, sweet potatoes, healthy fats from fish, vegetable fats, and nuts.
- Carbohydrates give us energy to do various activities. make the brain work normally
- The fat part helps in the absorption of some vitamins. Contributes to the functioning of the sex hormone system