le forum test de Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par aide@francite.net tony

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
Linda_Forrest
Posté le:
15/7/2021 03:26
Sujet du message:
Good technique for effectivel
Répondre            
Email:
linda.forrest.semmi@gmail.com
Site Internet:
http://primeessay.org/
I want to talk about the importance of representation in society. So, for example, how I show myself - my movements, my presentation and self-presentation - are very important.

I do not want to raise the topic of appearance - we are all human and we all have the right to decide how we look: to have a tattoo or not; to be painted or not; how to expect (regardless of gender and gender). You can read about such techniques here which is a good technique for effectively proofreading your presentation In general, there are several criteria of representation.

- External vipd. Piercings, tattoos, hair color are your business, but the meeting place provides for the appearance (in casual you can go to the office, but not to a social event).
- If you can make a presentation for the interview, be sure to do it: tell us about all your good comments and what you can do for the company, and so on.
- Indicate that you have taken some courses: language, IT or the like.
-- Do not worry. Breathe in, breathe out. If you are interested in a company, it will take you, unnecessary anxiety will only hurt you.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum