le forum test de Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par aide@francite.net tony

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
iodigital20
Posté le:
28/7/2021 06:25
Sujet du message:
outbound call center
Répondre            

At Io Digital, we serve our clients with first class
Outbound Call Center
often to customers or leads (potential customers). The aim is generally to make sales, provide customer service or perform research.our outbound BPO administrations have worked as expansions of our client organizations and delivered surprising outcomes. We can help you connect fast with your customers with our complete range of Services.

iodigital20
Posté le:
5/8/2021 05:11
Sujet du message:
Best live chat support
Répondre            

Io digital provides live chat support software for business . Our Software has given an edge to the standard definition of integration and functionality. our software helps business to crack the deals and also helps customer to do multiple task .It's Easy as chatting on any messaging app. We give 24 X 7 call place answers for stay associated with your customers and clients to give business arrangement around the clock. We are one of the trusted rethink chatfocus administrations supplier for organizations .

iodigital20
Posté le:
5/8/2021 05:14
Sujet du message:
Best live chat support
Répondre            

IO digital is a main bpo services and Call Center Service Company having presence in UK and India to customers from various businesses like banking and monetary, medical care, protection, assembling, travel and friendliness, car, energy utilities, coordinations, retail and purchaser, media transmission and others. We give 24 X 7 call place answers for stay associated with your customers and clients to give business arrangement around the clock.We give moderate call community administrations to new businesses, medium and huge size organizations. We are one of the trusted rethink call focus administrations supplier for organizations . 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum