le forum test de Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par aide@francite.net tony

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
ElizabethFrick
Posté le:
6/8/2021 02:40
Sujet du message:
Writer
Répondre            
Email:
ElizabethFrick@protonmail.com

Use of the website, its rules, consequences of breaking the rules, copyright

The website may be used by any person who has the legal capacity to do so. However, its contents, including but not limited to professional and legal elements such as photographs, videos, other audio material or downloadable documents, are protected by copyright.

Their use, distribution or sharing is prohibited unless the Operator consents in writing. In this case, the use of the content in question is subject to the conditions laid down in the consent.Failure to comply with the above shall constitute an infringement and the offending person (or company essaybot) shall be liable to pay a penalty of HUF 50 000 net per A/4 page and per image, payable within 8 days of the date on which the infringement commences.The above shall also apply to: any offline or online interface operated by the Operator, whether directly or indirectly related to the subject matter.

For example, but not limited to:

publications, social networking sites, social media sites or groups (e.g. Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram), written, visual, video and audio material of presentations given by the devmyresume, blog posts.The SEOtudatos and #SEOtudatos brand names and their associated logos, as well as certain versions of the logo, are the exclusive copyrighted property of the Operator.Deviations from the above may only be made with the written permission of the Operator or in accordance with any individual contract that may supersede the provisions of these GTC.Otherwise, use of the website is free of charge.

Contact, contact, data, data management

The Operator may, with the papernow consent, send newsletters, send information or promotions following subscription to a mailing list, provide contact via a contact form. By subscribing to or using these, the Visitor expressly accepts the Privacy Policy and the terms and conditions set out therein.In doing so, the Visitor must agree to the terms of the Privacy Policy.For more information on contacting us, please see also Section IX.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum