|Perform the steps given below. and backup your company file to fix the QuickBooks error message 6000 83:
1. Select the Windows Start menu.
2. Type “File Explorer” within the search and open File Explorer.
3. Find and open the folder containing the backup company file.
4. Right-click the file with the .qbb extension and select Rename.
5. Remove the special characters, symbols, or spaces from the filename.
6. Right-click the folder containing the QBB file and choose Rename.
7. Edit file name by removing special characters, symbols, or spaces.
8. Restore your company file.
For expert’s assistance, talk to the QuickBooks support team by dialling our helpline number (1.800.579.9430).