|Follow the steps given below and run QuickBooks File Doctor to fix the QuickBooks company file access error 6000 83:
1. Close QuickBooks desktop.
2. Get the latest version of QuickBooks Tool Hub.
3. Move to downloads and open the QuickBooksToolHub.exe file.
4. Install the tool hub by following the prompt steps.
5. Open the QuickBooks Tool Hub and select the Company File Issues tab.
6. Click Run QuickBooks File Doctor.
7. In QuickBooks File Doctor, choose your company file from the drop-down menu.
8. Select the middle Check your file and then click Continue.
9. Enter your QuickBooks admin password and then click Next.
For expert’s assistance, call us on our customer support number (1.800.579.9430) and talk to certified QuickBooks professionals.