le forum test de Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par aide@francite.net tony

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
luckypenguin
Posté le:
25/8/2021 02:44
Sujet du message:
If you're no longer holding the person's
Répondre            

How do you know when your relationship is over and it's time to break up? How do you leave on time? 

nayda6
Posté le:
25/8/2021 02:46
Sujet du message:
RE: If you're no longer holding the person's
Répondre            

"luckypenguin" a écrit:
How do you know when your relationship is over and it's time to break up? How do you leave on time?

If your partner constantly refuses to listen to your desires and needs (time, attention, sex, help with the children or household), or does not want to voice theirs, it is an alarming signal

archybows
Posté le:
25/8/2021 02:47
Sujet du message:
Répondre            

People break up relationships for a variety of reasons: some are logical, others require more thought. If you're bloated with an excess of negative feelings in the presence of the person, if he or she shifts your problems onto you, if you're bored - it's worth thinking about. How do you know when a relationship is over? Probably not, you can read about things to look out for here, but the final decision will still be up to you.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum