|Running QuickBooks File Doctor will help you fix the Qbdbmgrn not running on this computer. Follow these steps to run the tool:
1. Close QuickBooks desktop.
2. Get the most recent version of the QuickBooks Tool Hub.
3. Move to Downloads.
4. Then, open the QuickBooksToolHub.exe file.
5. Install the tool hub by following the on-screen steps.
6. Agree to the terms and conditions checkbox.
7. When the installation completes, the QuickBooks Tool Hub icon will appear on the desktop.
8. Open the tool hub and choose the Company File Issues tab.
9. Click Run QuickBooks File Doctor.
10. Next, choose the company file from the drop-down menu.
11. If the file is not visible, click Browse and search the file.
12. Select the Check you file option and click Continue.
13. Enter the admin login credentials and click Next.
14. Let the tool run to fix company file and network issues.
Need help? Call us on our helpline number (1.800.579.9430) and consult certified QuickBooks professionals.